Shocking photo: Chinese Woman’s Breasts Disfigured and Infected from Electric Shock Torture
Posted by chinaview on August 20, 2007
I was shocked today by a photo when I surfering the Internet to gather information about modern labor camps in China.
The photo inside the story- A Woman’s Breasts Disfigured and Infected from Severe Electric Shock Torture in Masanjia Labor Camp- shocked me, even though I knew how brutal the torture is happening in China labor camp, I still can not imagine this kind of inhuman crime can happening in today’s modern world!
Warning: It is recommended that children and those with delicate sensitivities refrain from viewing these photos.
Here’s the excerpt of the story:
“At first, they kept Ms. Wang in isolation. Two collaborators monitored her. She was denied sleep and forced to stand still in the corner of the room. The next day, she had to sit on a chair with her hands tied behind her back to the back of the chair. At night, they had her wear a motorcycle helmet.
“The guards kept chopsticks and a basin of cold water ready to use, and whenever Ms. Wang closed her eyes, they poured water over her and hit the helmet hard with the chopsticks.
“Two guards from Benxi, holding electric batons, shouted, “We will see who is tougher!” The two men tore Ms. Wang’s shirt open and shocked her breasts with two electric batons for 30 minutes.
“Afterwards, they made her stand still for the entire night. The next morning, guard Guo Tieying asked Ms. Wang nastily whom she would follow. Ms. Wang replied, “I will follow the teachings of Falun Gong.”
“Guo Tieying immediately brought in two guards and several collaborators to torture her. They tore a bed sheet into strips and tied her legs in a cross-legged position (with legs double-crossed, as in the ‘full lotus’ position). Next they handcuffed her arms behind her back and tied her upper body to her legs, making Ms. Wang look like a ball. Then they suspended her in the air by the handcuffs, with her hands still behind her back.
“She suffered excruciating pain from this torture for seven hours.
“Afterwards, Ms. Wang could no longer walk with her back straight, but was bent over, nor could she sit straight. Her breasts were disfigured by the intense shocks, and eventually developed serious infections.”
Ms. Wang Yunjie, female, a Falun Gong practitioner from Dalian City, Liaoning Province
1. The Ganjingzi Branch of the Dalian City Public Security Bureau, Dalian City, Liaoning Province
2. The Paoyazi Police Station in Paoya Small District, Dalian City, Liaoning Province
3. The Yaojia Detention Center, Liaoning Province
4. Masanjia Forced Labor Camp, Liaoning Province
1. Police from the Ganjingzi Branch of the Dalian City Public Security Bureau, Dalian City, Liaoning Province
2. Police from the Paoyazi Police Station in Paoya Small District, Dalian City, Liaoning Province
3. Police from the Yaojia Detention Center, Liaoning Province
4. Wang Xiaofeng, group leader of the No.1 Brigade, Masanjia Forced Labor Camp, Liaoning Province
5. Shi Yu, about 20, group leader of a branch of the No. 1 Brigade, Masanjia Forced Labor Camp, Liaoning Province
6. Ren Hongzan, group leader of the No. 6 Branch, the No. 1 Brigade, Masanjia Forced Labor Camp, Liaoning Province
7. Sun, male, Deputy Head of the Liaoning Province’s Public Security Division
8. Guo Tieying, male, the former Head of Benxi Drug Rehabilitation Bureau
9. Other policemen from Masanjia Forced Labor Camp, Liaoning Province
Read the whole report from The Falun Gong Human Rights Working Group:
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
This entry was posted on August 20, 2007 at 1:05 am and is filed under China, Crime against humanity, Falun Gong, Freedom of Belief, Health, Human Rights, Labor camp, Law, Liaoning, Liaoning Masanjia, NE China, News, People, Photo, Politics, Religion, Religious, Report, Shenyang, Social, Torture, Wang Yunjie, Women, World. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
17 Responses to “Shocking photo: Chinese Woman’s Breasts Disfigured and Infected from Electric Shock Torture”
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.