Chinese Lawyer Pu Zhiqiang Denounced Zhou Yongkang on Top 3 Micro-blog
Posted by Author on February 7, 2013
On February 6th Pu Zhiqiang (real-name), renowned human rights lawyer, denounced Zhou Yongkang using the top three micro-blog services in China. Lawyer Pu called for reevaluation of China’s stability preservation existing in the last decade. In his blog post, he indicated that Zhou Yongkang brought disasters upon China and the people.
Lawyer Pu wrote, that for China wants to walk out of shadow of stability maintenance, it has to purge the Zhou-dominated pattern of social order maintenance. He said that Zhou Yongkang has, directly or indirectly, created countless tragedies in China. He is a real enemy of the people!
Pu Zhiqiang’s blog was soon widely circulated on the internet. Sina.com has removed his post. Tencent and Sohu both still leave it online.
– Source: NTD News
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
This entry was posted on February 7, 2013 at 3:15 am and is filed under China, Labor camp, Lawyer, Official, People, Politics, Social, World, Zhou Yongkang. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.