First Batch of China’s Torture Victims’ Personal Account Video- Case 3, Wu Yueqing
Posted by Author on August 23, 2010
First batch of 7 (seven) videos documenting the tortures suffered by Falun Gong practitioners in China has been released by WOIPFG (World Organization to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong). Most of these video recordings were done after 2007, with the latest ones done on August 2008.
Some of the victims could no longer speak, some of them died shortly after video taping was done due to severe injury.
The personal account of the victims reflects just how savage and brutal the torture has been over the past 10 years and is still going on today in China.
Name: Wu Yueqing (吴月庆)
Gender: Male (男)
Location: Shuangyashan city (双鸭山市), Heilongjiang province (黑龙江省), P.R.China (中国)
Mr. Wu Yueqing was a Falun Gong adherent from the city of Shuangyashan, Heilongjiang province.
He was abducted numerous times because of his cultivation in Falun Gong. In January 2002 he was sentenced to 12 years in prison, and was detained at the 23rd unit, 11th ward at the Mudanjiang prison in Heilongjiang province.
He was tortured during detention, resulting in muscular dystrophy, and deteriorating of multiple organs.
He was persecuted to death on December 23 2007. At that time, his sister Wu Yuexia was also imprisoned at the labor camp because she practiced Falun Gong.
Their 13 years old son was orphaned without anyone’s care after Wu’s wife died later, he was sent to the Jiamusi Orphanage. The video was recorded before Wu’s death.
Full Report of this case:
– International Investigation Organization Releases First Batch of China Torture Victims’ Personal Account Video- Case 1
– First Batch of China’s Torture Victims’ Personal Account Video- Case 2, Wang Xinchun
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
This entry was posted on August 23, 2010 at 5:46 pm and is filed under China, Crime against humanity, Falun Gong, Heilongjiang, Human Rights, Law, NE China, News, People, Politics, Religious, Social, Torture, World. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
One Response to “First Batch of China’s Torture Victims’ Personal Account Video- Case 3, Wu Yueqing”
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.