Video: Red Shadow over the Free World – Part 1
Posted by Author on June 24, 2010
by NTD TV –
Vodpod videos no longer available.
Chi Mak’s espionage case attracted quite a bit of media coverage. But his is not the only case. In the past few years, the FBI has arrested approximately 30 Chinese-born Americans who have been involved in stealing information about secret U.S. technology. Fox News Channel reported that there are more than 400 similar cases currently being investigated by the FBI. Spies are not just the technologically savvy—they include illegal immigrants, students studying abroad and employees of western governments. These are the most likely to be approached by Chinese authorities to act as ad hoc spies.
In this episode of Zooming In, we will take a look at some of the ways Chinese authorities manipulate Chinese people living abroad to serve its totalitarian regime.
– Source: NTD TV
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
This entry was posted on June 24, 2010 at 11:17 pm and is filed under China, Communist Party, News, Overseas Chinese, People, Politics, Social, spy, Video, World. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.