Photos: Canada hotel erects a eight-foot high wall in main entrance for Hu Jintao– to block vision of protesters
Posted by Author on June 24, 2010
See how a dictator is isolating himself from the people, and you will know what’s difference between free world and dictatorship.
“The Westin Hotel in Ottawa has erected a roughly eight-foot high cream-coloured, wooden wall in front of its main entrance on Colonel By Drive for the “safety and quiet enjoyment” of visiting Chinese leader Hu Jintao and his delegation, says the hotel’s General Manager John Jarvis.” (The Epochtimes)
The Great Wall has been moved from China to Canada !
Detail story from the Epochtimes
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
This entry was posted on June 24, 2010 at 7:04 pm and is filed under Canada, China, Event, Hu Jintao, News, Official, People, Politics, Social, World. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.