(Video) A Decade of Courage (Part 2) – Soul of a Nation
Posted by Author on July 20, 2009
NTDTV, Via Youtube, May 12, 1009 –
After ten years of often-brutal persecution by Chinas Communist authorities, the Chinese spiritual practice Falun Gong remains a visible presence worldwide. Its still practiced, although often in secret, by millions in the Mainland. What makes these people so committed to their beliefs? In A Decade of Courage: Soul of a Nation we look at the rapidly changing, post-Cultural Revolution China in which the practice emerged. We hear the stories of people who came to Falun Gong for various reasons, but who say their lives have been changed as a result. And, ten years after the Communist ban, on the tenth year that practitioners worldwide celebrate May 13th as World Falun Dafa Day, and 17 years after the practice was first spread on May 13th, 1992, we ask what this practice has meant for todays China, and what it will mean for Chinas future.
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
This entry was posted on July 20, 2009 at 9:30 pm and is filed under China, Falun Gong, Freedom of Belief, Genocide, Human Rights, Law, News, People, Religion, Religious, Social, Spiritual, Video, World. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.