This Blog is for westerners.
Alert! Maybe you didn’t realize that you’re the target of Chinese Communist Party’s brainwash effort, not only the Chinese people around the world have been targeted !
International organization Reporters Without Border said in its 2005 special report titled “Xinhua: the world’s biggest propaganda agency“, that although the Chinese Communist Party’s Xinhua agency “is more and more regularly cited as a credible source” by western medias, “Xinhua remains the voice of the sole party”, “particularly during the SARS epidemic, Xinhua has for last few months been putting out news reports embarrassing to the government, but they are designed to fool the international community, since they are not published in Chinese.”
“To fool the international community” ! That’s what the Chinese Communist Party wants to.
While the Chinese Communist has never stopped killing people- a few cases here:
- 60~80 million Chinese killed in recent 60 years after the Communist control the power in China
- Killing is happening everyday currently, one example is the public killing in Dongzhou village in the end of 2005, an other example is the newly exposed large-scale live organ seizures from unwilling Falun Gong practitioners
At same time, the regime has never stopped covering up the facts, censoring the information on all medias and Internet, and exporting hatred propaganda to the Chinese society around world:
- It’s unacceptable that Yahoo, Microsoft, Cisco and other western high technology companies assist the Communist regime censoring the information on internet
- It’s shameful and unacceptable that some other large western news agencies repeat and promote the mouthpiece Xihua’s brainwash propaganda in the international society.
To make more western people get truly accurate information of China, to enlarge the voice of the main parts of Chinese who’s voice have been silenced, I set up this Blog to join the effort with all other human rights organizations and Bloggers to do the best to spread out the true facts.
News and reports on this Blog come from and will continue to come mainly from following resources:
– International human rights groups, such as Amnesty International and Reporters Without Borders, etc
– Personal experience of individuals from China
– People living in China
– Independent medias.
Those news agencies who repeat or promote the Xinhua’s propaganda will not be included and will only be considered as part of the Chinese Communist’s mouthpiece propaganda.
Henry Liu, A Chinese lives in the west
July 11, 2006
Comments/suggestions are always welcome. Please send to me from following form, I will get back to you ASAP. Thank you in advance, your message won’t be seen by others and will email to me automatically.